You will find the answers to MOST of your questions so please look here for a quick answer.
Click on a question to expand, and reveal the answer!
- Where is Breakthrough Fitness Plus Located?
- Breakthrough Fitness Plus is directly across from Western New England University in the Breckwood Shoppes At Wilbraham right next to Copy Cat. Our address is at 481 Breckwood Boulevard in Springfield, MA.
- How often should I train in an “unlimited” Boot Camp?
- Be smart about this. If you are totally out of shape, you know, than we don’t recommend you train more than 3 times the first week. The 2nd week you can attend up to 4, if you are able to. The goals it longevity here, not a sprint so you don’t want to be so sore you can’t move and if you train too much in the beginning without “breaking your body in”, then you will be too sore….we don’t want that. Once you get in better shape you can train 4 to 6 days a week.
- Can I show up to a different Boot Camp workout time without notice?
- For now you can but as we get more full, you will need to pre-book your workout time.
- What times are your Boot Camp sessions?
- As of now, they are as follows….but as we get people registered for certain time slots, we will open more times. View Schedule
- How difficult are the workouts?
- They are certainly going to challenge you but we train women of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels so even if you are a beginner, we will give you modifications….don’t worry.
- What if I have injuries? Can I do this Boot Camp?
- Really depends what kind they are. If you have been released by a doctor to exercise, then you should be fine. If you have herniated disks, bulging discs, have recently had surgery, have serious knee pain, you will just need to be careful on certain exercises – doesn’t mean you can’t do it though. I would still get clearance from your Doctor, just to be safe.
- What times should I get there before my Boot Camp sessions?
- We ask that you arrive at least 5 minutes early. It is VERY important you are on time and ready to start the Boot Camp when the session starts so you can warm up properly and know what you are doing. If you are late and miss the warm up and instruction, you are not be able to join the session and will have to wait for the next one.
- What is the cost to continue on a monthly basis?
- It will totally depend on what program you choose to do. You are going to love it and you are probably going to want to continue. As we see you enjoying the program and the effort you are putting in, we may invite you to continue, at that point we can talk about the options.
- When do I get the nutrition plan?
- You will be emailed everything once you join the program, so let us know if you did not receive it.
- Can I just show up to the Boot Camp without joining first?
- Yes, we have drop in rates but you must register your spot on our website . We only take a certain amount of people in each session so we need to know how many are going to be there.
- What do I wear to the Boot Camp?
- Comfortable clothing that doesn’t have zippers (like jean shorts or button up shorts – its harder to move around in those). You can wear running/tennis/aerobics shoes that don’t have really rough rubber soles on the bottom so it doesn’t mess up the gymnastics floor.
- How do I get my weight and body fat tested?
- You can do that when you get there, we have a body fat tester and scale that is one reason why we want you there 5 minutes before your class. You can also do it after.
If you didn’t find the answer you were looking for then click here to contact us!